After a really long wait, the jailbreak for iOS 7 has been released a few days ago, which means that now you can download cydia on all iOS devices running iOS 7 through iOS 7.0.4. All the following devices are supported; iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Mini (1st generation), and iPad Mini 2.
Advantages of Cydia 7.0.4
- Untethered Jailbreak: One of the best features about the new jailbreak, it’s an untethered jailbreak which means that, once you jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod, if you turn your iOS device off and back on, your device will start up completely, and the kernel will be patched without the help of a computer, in other words, it will be jailbroken after each reboot automatically, so you will always have Cydia regardless of how many times you reboot your device.
- Fast: The whole process to jailbreak your iOS 7 and download Cydia will not take more than 10 minutes of your time.
- Easy: If you know how to check your email then you will know how to jailbreak your device, as long as you follow our step by step instructions.
- Safe: If you gets stuck somewhere while jailbreaking your device, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device, and rerun the process again, you can always contact us for support.
- Windows & Mac: You can use your Windows or Mac computer or laptop to jailbreak your device and install Cydia.
- Uninstallable: If after you jailbroke your device, your decided that jailbreak is not for you, all you have to do to remove Cydia and uninstall the jailbreak is to restore your device through iTunes, and this will bring your device to its original status before the jailbreak.
Cydia 7.0.4 Requirements
- Backup your device just to be on the safe side.
- Disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before jailbreaking it, you can always enable it after the jailbreak is complete.
- Windows or Mac computer or laptop
- USB cable
- Jailbreak Software & Instructions on how to use it.
How to Download Cydia 7.0.4
Downloading Cydia and Jailbreaking your iOS device is made possible by a team of hackers that offer their jailbreaking softwares for free, and there are many tutorials online on how to jailbreak and download cydia.
But to jailbreak your iOS device you must find the right jailbreak software for your specific device, because each jailbreak software is developed only for specific models, iOS, and, baseband versions. Using the wrong jailbreak software or instructions may damage & brick your device. Also every time you update your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch to a new iOS version you will lose your jailbreak software and Cydia will be removed. So you will have to look again for the right jailbreak software version and jailbreak it again.
By becoming a member of eCydia.com you will have instant access to our web application that was created by our own development team. This app will guide you through the process of jailbreaking your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Using this application will give you access to the jailbreak software version that is just right for your device, so you can jailbreak it and install Cydia within just a few minutes. Direct download links, step by step instructions, screen shots guidance, and free Tech support are included.
We also provide you with online tech support, a free support blog that is updated daily with tutorials, reviews and the most recent news on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, and on top of all that, we offer a sign up bonus that includes access to 1000?s of free apps, themes, wallpaper, ringtones, and more.
To jailbreak your iOS device and Download Cydia now, please click on the following link and sign up to get instant access to Cydia 7.0.4